Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's a day early but...

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband, Robert!  He is my best friend, my entertainer (if he can get a word in over Lily), my partner and the love of my life!  He is consistently my strength and sanity in our sometimes crazy lives.  He has the biggest heart for others and especially for those who need it most.  Thank you for guiding our family to greater things than either of us could have imagined and doing it with compassion, patience and always with love.  He always puts his family first and is an amazingly devoted husband and daddy...not to mention pretty dang handsome and fun too!
On our honeymoon in Oregon

With 1-day old miss Lily

The prototype for Lily!  She is his little carbon copy!!  Wouldn't have it any other way.
I love you, Robert, and happy birthday! 

P.S. Thanks for being just a touch closer to the big 3-decade mark than I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We love to interact with the most important part of this blog--YOU!